*TONIGHT! Schedule <https://boston-pm.github.io/#schedule>:*
Tuesday, Sept 13, 7pm ET 🇺🇸 Boston PM -  What’s new in Perl v5.036

A group discussion of the latest perldelta
<https://perldoc.perl.org/5.36.0/perldelta>.

This is a JitSi meeting. The secure URL will be computed next week by this
command

perl -MDigest::SHA=sha1_hex -MPOSIX=strftime -le 'print strftime
"%Y/%m/%d week %U", localtime; $date=strftime "Y%Y W%U", localtime;
print $date; print
"https://meet.jit.si/BostonPM-".substr(sha1_hex("BostonPM".$date),0,12);'

(and will likely be posted here just in time, and MeetUp for RSVPs only)

(And next month we’ll have "coming attractions," the new OO system for Perl
5, with live speakers!)