April 9th, 2024 - Meeting! 7.30 EDT

While I was able to chase the Eclipse, I didn’t get caught in traffic, so
can hold meeting.

The tentative topic is a recent CPAN upload that makes good use of the new
experimental built-in Class syntax.
May 14th, 2024 - NEXT MEETING

Anyone have a topic?
------------------------------

This is a JitSi meeting. The secure URL will be computed by this command
(valid only during that week):

perl -MDigest::SHA=sha1_hex -MPOSIX=strftime -le 'print strftime
"%Y/%m/%d week %U", localtime; $date=strftime "Y%Y W%U", localtime;
print $date; print
"https://meet.jit.si/BostonPM-".substr(sha1_hex("BostonPM".$date),0,12);'

(and will likely be posted here just in time, but to avoid spammers, won’t
be posted on public social media)

(See Boilerplate below for additional how-to etc.)
BoilerPlate <https://boston-pm.github.io/#boilerplate>

   - Meetings hosted by Boston.PM are in meet.Jit.si and on 2d Tuesday.
   Topic starts at 7:30 PM EDT; gathering from 7pm.
   - Meetings hosted by Boston Linux Unix (http://blu.org) are in Jitsi and
   on 3d Wednesday.

(*If you need to hear my rant about why Zoom’s “fixes” are inadequate, ask
me off-list. Or watch my BLU Cryptology History & News annual report for
the last decade.*)

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1...@gmail.com