To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 06:55:33AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] babbled thus:
> I just don;t have time to look at it right now, so here is the link to
> another botnet irc client:
>
> http://210.3.4.193/cmd.txt  <<-- defacer

Indeed.

> 70.168.74.193/strange  <<-- downloader

Looks like something our good friend LordNikon might be behind.

> 207.90.211.54/arts  <<-- actual client

404

> http://72.34.42.241/~dancing/bash  <<-- spreader

Actually, this is a Kaiten, which doesn't spread on it's own.
Judging from strings in the usual places, it appears this beast
connects to 205.237.246.203 and joins #aseasii with a key of aseasi

The ip this thing connects to appears to be owned by:
OrgName:    College Lionel-Groulx
OrgID:      COLLEG-23
Address:    100 rue Duquet
City:       Sainte-Therese
StateProv:  Quebec
PostalCode: J7E 3G6
Country:    CA

> peace out.

Indeed.

--
PinkFreud
Chief of Security, Nightstar IRC network