To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
bluehell which is an organization well known for being where script
kiddies exchange information. I will give you my work email if you are
interested. I already sent it to adimino but didn't notice that that
section was for press inquiries at the time, and I have yet to recieve
a reply (tho he may have sent one to my work, I wont know till monday)