To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
Syngress was kind enough to allow me to post the chapter I wrote for
Botnets: The Killer Web Application (http://www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4270)
on
my blog at SecuriTeam as a free sample.

It is the third chapter in the book, and requires some prior knowledge of
what a botnet C&C (command and control) is. It is basic, short, and to my
belief covers quite a bit. It had to be short, as I had just 5 days to
write it while doing other things, and not planning on any writing, but it
is pretty good in my completely unbiased opinion. ;)

For the chapter:
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/953
Direct link:
http://www.beyondsecurity.com/whitepapers/005_427_Botnet_03.pdfB

For the full book, you would need to spend the casAh:
http://www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4270

Enjoy!

Gadi Evron.