To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I don't think that ISPs are going to care until there is a business model
that will make them money(or save it) and not cost them a bunch of
money/staff overhead.

It costs a great deal to staff an abuse department that knows what they are
doing, there isn't really any value for the ISP to take down a botted
machine that is sending spam, unless it is effecting their  core business.

Just my two cents...

Look at TTNET, they don't do anything about complaints(from what I can
tell).