To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------

I will be out of the office starting  10/05/2007 and will not return until
10/19/2007.

For client inquiries, please contact your client services representative or
my boss, George Hamilton ([EMAIL PROTECTED],com).

If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact Christina Oh at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Otherwise, I will respond to your message when I return.

Thanks.

Are you ready for the Anywhere Consumer and the Anywhere Enterprise?  Join us
at WiMax World USA, Chicago, September 25-27: http://usa.wimaxworld.com