I'm sorry for the click baity subject name but I don't really know how to
summarise what has happened.

I've got an interesting problem that involves sending GET requests through
bpython and in return getting less info on bpython than the regular
interpreter, lemme give you a visual example:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Uq-_1GHy5VI/Vz2csD_3ArI/AAAAAAAAGiw/OElIfD3s5hUDzNXPo-WSZTQ08lmgdh69gCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-19%2Bat%2B12.55.14%2B.png>

The first screen shot shows you the bpython interpreter, where there's a
space in between where nothing is shown and I know that httplib2 really
wants to show me extra information because I've set httplib2.debuglevel = 1
to include more info. Here's what it looks like in the regular python
interpreter:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Hy_q_rvpv_E/Vz2dZXgUwgI/AAAAAAAAGi8/P-SvlK-NdYgZEcdG2zQhqZ8ab8qIiZePQCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-19%2Bat%2B12.55.41%2B.png>

Here I can access the info I want such as the compression format, any ideas
why this is happening?

This is my first time posting really anything code related so please bear
in mind my ignorance and lack of etiquette, if there's any more info you
need please write!

I am using bpython 0.15 on top of python 2.7.10 on a virtualenv.