Hello,

today I have pushed, tagged, and released bpython 0.17.1 to PyPI and our
website. This is a bugfix release
that reverts a single change which in combination with a change in
curtsies had a performance impact on the
drawing of large strings to the screen. We will be working on a modified
fix for the re-introduced bug.

If you run into this issue please update :)

Changelog is as follows:

0.17.1
------

Fixes:
* Reverted #670 temporarily due to performance impact
  on large strings being output.