What is going on at HumanWare, I called today to see about when they could
do my second transplant because I refused to allow them to do both at one
time--it was for good reason too since they had the one for seven (7) weeks!
No one ever called me back and then I got e-mail from a friend who is not on
this list asking me about the transplant status and telling me he called
HumanWare Wednesday left voice mail and still has heard nothing.  

Is this SERVICE?  

To top it all off, my Classic serial number seems not to be available for
upgrade, and if it is to be transplanted soon that is OK with me, but if it
has to wait a long time because I refused to allow it to go at the same time
as the first one, then I definitely want 7 on it.  

All in all, I love my mPower and classic Braille Notes but, I am not happy
with the length of time things are taking or the lack of responses.  They
have my money for the SMAS, they have my money for one transplant and will
get my money for the second one, why do I feel like they don't want my
business?  Is it just me being a crabby lady?  


Rose Combs
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to