I've tried switchboard.com and wasn't impressed. I can get around the site with the PC but not the BN. I haven't found anything I was looking for.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Baracco, Andrew W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:14:57 -0800
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] yellow pages

www.switchboard.com

Andy


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jose
Lomeli
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] yellow pages

Hello; Listers, I have a question. Do any of you know a website
where I
can look for phone numbers? Something that is easier for the
blind.
Please write back.
From Jose Lomeli.

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.
Inbound
Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to