Patricia, if you write to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and give them your serial number, 
I'm sure they'll put it up on the site for you.  You may even write to: [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]

> ----- Original Message -----
>From: "Patricia Kepler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]
>Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:47:57 -0800
>Subject: [Braillenote] key 7 upgrade

>Can someone  tell me  why  people  who purchased their  M-Powers right
>before the upgrade are being  punished?  I have tried several times  to
>download the  key 7  upgrade  without success.

>Today I phone Humanware to find out what I was doing wrong and found out
>that they just haven't gotten around to putting in the serial numbers of
>units that were purchased as recently as mine was.


>Is there anyone out there in the know of how much longer I will need to
>wait?

>Patricia


>___
>To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to