As someone else already pointed out, the backup utility usually works just fine 
for backing up either the entire flash disk or individual folders on the flash 
disk.  Unfortunately my problem is neither that I don't know how to read the 
backup, nor that the backup causes the display to go blank.  My problem occurs 
before the backup begins, so it certainly is not working.  I thought all was an 
option when choosing what to back up, but that option does not appear for me 
either.  All I can think of now is, which type of reset for a BT should I use?  
I've never had a problem that required more than a normal reset with the reset 
button only, so I am not as familiar with resets as I should be.
Actually I have had to reset way more often than I ever did before now that I 
upgraded to keysoft 7, so I am getting a bit frustrated with that.  My BN quite 
frequently just freezes up.  The backup attempts are the only thing that 
consistantly causes the freezing, though.

It is a good thing that I made a copy of my databases by hand, because today 
keybase decided some databases didn't exist.  When I copied the database 
definition and database file back to the keybase directory I was told they 
already existed.  That is really, really, stupid, but I just said replace and 
everything is fine again.

Does Humanware or PulseData need a bug report system on their website? :-)
I suppose problems people experienced that were really bugs would be reported 
too often, but sometimes it would be nice.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to