You could try moving the fields around till you got them all where you want
them.  Sorry, don't know the command as I don't have KS7 yet, but it'll be
in the user guide and in the audio tutorials from the website.

HTH

Kylee
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tiffany Manosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] Keybase Databases


> Hi Sarah,
> That is correct.  I tried changing the sort order thinking that
> would do it, but it did not.  I Tried sorting date, time,
> congressional and time, date, congressional.  Neither of these
> worked.  I got all the appointments for the day, but the order of
> time was scattered all day long in no order.  Any help would be
> appreciated.  I am wondering if this is a BN QT bug?
> Thanks,
> tiffany
>
> ___
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.2/251 - Release Date: 4/02/2006
>
>


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to