The command you want is control with 8. One of those wonderful undocumented commands. <Smile


----- Original Message -----
From: Angie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: braillenotelist <[email protected]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:22:24 -0400
Subject: [Braillenote] Remove from cc

Some times I get the feeling the BN is trying to drive me crazy.
I learn to do something, I do it, it works, and then later.... it
doesn't work.

I'm trying to remove one person from my CC list after writing a
reply. I tried control with h, i, nad K. Nothing worked. I tried putting my cursor on the name. It says "You are already sending an email to this person" I checked the help key. It said to use control with h. It's not working. I know it did work before so I might be going crazy.

Finally I had to copy the email to block, start a new email
minus that one person, and paste the reply. Then delte the first reply I wrote.


Angie.
AKA: Joseph's Mommy

Angela C. Howell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using a Classic Braille Notetaker with QT Keyboard


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to