Yes, there is a manual on-line for the braille note.  If you go on the
Humanware web site, it's click downloads and there is a link under that
called "manuals."  I think the previous link says braillenote downloads.
I think you'll find it there.  

Martha Loescher, Secretary
ODNR Division of Watercraft
2045 Morse Rd 
Bldg A-3
Columbus OH  43229
Phone:  614-265-6774
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rita weyler
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:23 PM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: [Braillenote] online manual


Hello all
Is there a manual for the Braille note on Humanware's web site and where
is it?  I have looked but can't find it.  I don't have my bn yet but I
wanted to get a peek at the manual.
Rita Weyler
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to