Hello; Nancy, okay: Go to the options menu hit R.  For review voice and then go 
to speech synthesizer and type a E.  for Elequence or K.  Keynote Gold.  Write 
back with the results.
Jose Lomeli
BrailleNote Bt user.

> ----- Original Message -----
>From: Nancy Ungar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: Braille Note <[email protected]
>Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:23:56 -0800
>Subject: [Braillenote] Speech with Eloquence

>Hi.  It's probably somewhere obvious under Speech Topics on the
>manual, but I can't seem to find it.  How do I listen to speech
>with Eloquence? I just about always use Braille, but I want to
>hear this to believe it, grin.  Thanks.
>Nancy

>___
>To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


 Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.        Inbound Spam 
reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.        

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to