Hi Ann,

Was that 7 supposed to be a 6?  As in 6.1?  I'm in no position to pick on 
anyone else for making typos, but there isn't a 7.1, so I wondered if you meant 
6.  I am almost certain a super disk drive would work in a classic, since it 
was the hardware change in the mPower that rendered the drive useless.

HTH

Sarah C


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ann K.
Parsons
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:53 AM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: [Braillenote] checking my memory


Hi all,

I really don't want to go back into the archives, but am I right in
thinking that after version 7.1, Classic BN's do not work with the
Super Disk Drive?  If this is the case, would somebody just confirm
this for me please, thanks. 

Ann P.

-- 
                        Ann K. Parsons  
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
Skype:  Putertutor
"All that is gold does not glitter.  
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to