Keysoft 7.0 is available for all models, including the PK.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Powers,
Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:07 AM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] PK manual on the web?


Hi Vicky;
I might be wrong, but when they made 6.x, there was a different version for the 
clasic and the PK.  This might be true for 7.0.  I have not heard of a 7.0 
version for Pk, just for clasik and MPower.
Hope I am right.
terry Powers


-----Original Message-----
From: vicky collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:41 AM
To: Braillenote
Subject: [Braillenote] PK manual on the web?


Hi All,

A friend of mine just purchased a BNPK at the CSUN conference 
last week.  And, she was wanting to read the manual for it while 
waiting to get the PK in about ten days or so.  But, when I 
looked on the web for the manual, I couldn't seem to find the one 
for KeySoft 7.0, only the one for KeySoft 6.0.  I don't suppose 
I'm looking in the wrong place for the updated manual?

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to