Well, guess I was lazy on that last one and didn't give the memory info, so 
I decided to do it again, just in case that info is helpful.

I started off with 8012K program memory used and 2296K storage memory used. 
After downloading successfully the FM radio file, I had 8044K program memory 
used and the 2296K storage memory used.  Then, after clearing the cookies 
and erasing the history and deleting the temporary files, I had 8056K 
program memory used and 1552K storage memory used.  I then tried to download 
the Bluetooth file, got the failed to download and the unknown URL messages 
and had the 8044k program memory used and 1904K storage memory used.  The FM 
radio file was the 4.22MB size on the mPower, while the failed to download 
Bluetooth file was 368K. 



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to