Hi everyone, I just got my M-power yesterday. I had a BN classic and now have a 
quarty m-power. It has key 7 on it. Here are my questions. I am having problems 
streaming files on the internet. one sight I can stream with fine on my 
computer will not let me on the bn. It tells me there is a popup blocker 
installed and then gives me a link to click. I do and the bn says page can't be 
displayed. But on my computer it does the same thing and that link works. The 
sight is 
www.kfwb.comm there are several others I can not get to stream. ACB radio is 
one that will not work either. it freezes totally up. Any ideas? Also how do I 
switch back and forth from document to document? thanks a lot  
Amber & Ruby
MSN IM only
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Age is no better, hardly so well qualified for an instructor as youth, for it 
has not profited so much as it has lost   
Henry David Thoreau

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to