Hi Rachael
I just usually put a dash in subject lines where they're supposed
to be blank. I've never had a problem.
Stacey and Amigo
----- Original Message -----
From: rachael warke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Braillenote List <[email protected]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:43:47 +0000
Subject: [Braillenote] An e-mail question
Hi List,
I have another email question, so I'm borrowing Denise's subject
line!
I'm trying to subscribe to an email list, and you are supposed to
leave the subject line blank. The Braillenote won't let me do
this! Is there any kind of a work-around? I've never known the BN
to be so dictatorial! (LOL)
Rachael
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote