Hi David, firstly, does your VoiceNote have the compact flash slot in the back of it, or does it only have the one PCMCIA slot on the right hand side? If it does have the compact flash slot, then you are able to upgrade it. I say this because in KeySoft 5.1, we completely rewrote the Planner, and you certainly can have duplicate appointments there. It's been so long ago that we did 4.02 that I can't tell you off the top of my head if we prevented duplicates in those days or not. However, if you can manage to upgrade, I think you'll find the Planner substantially more suited to your task. Jonathan Mosen BrailleNote Product Marketing Manager HumanWare
DDI: +1-925-566-9265 http://www.humanware.com "Coonce, David B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 14/04/2006 03:31 a.m. Please respond to Braillenote List <[email protected]> To <[email protected]> cc Subject [Braillenote] Sorting by date in a KeyWord document Hello. I am a fairly new Voice Note user, having purchased a Voice Note on an online auction. I have the original Voice Note BT and am running KeySoft version 4.02. I will probably upgrade at some point, but don't have the funds right now. Part of my job is to coordinate exams administered by our office. We administered about eleven hundred exams last year, and this year will probably exceed that number. My reader goes through the testing forms with me and I schedule them. The tests are entered into the computer in a scheduling program. However, it is not very accessible. I can enter the tests, but it is difficult to read them back. So, I have been writing down the tests in my Voice Note while scheduling them. I thought about using the planner so that they would be sorted by date, but as far as I can tell, it won't allow me to enter two appointments at the same time. (This is a good thing for calendaring, but we often have multiple tests at any given time.) So, I've just been writing the exam times in a running KeyWord document. This works, except that I will have some tests for April 3, then April 4, and maybe back to April 3. Is there a way in KeyWord to have it sort by date, so that it would put all the April 3 tests together. I think this can be done in Word, but I think this is an advanced feature which is probably not available in KeyWord. Any other suggestions? Sorry about the length of the post, but I needed to explain what I'm trying to do. Thanks. Bruce Coonce General Disability Specialist Texas State University-San Marcos [EMAIL PROTECTED] ___ To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote ___ To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
