Jolena,
Once the file is gone, there is no way that you can get it back (KeyWord
does not have revisions).\

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jolena Foster
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 7:10 PM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: [braillenote]Something to think about on the next version
ofbraillenotes


Hello List:

    I had something happen that I wanted to share with you and a comment to
see what all of you think.  I was doing some homework last night, for I am
in college, and by accident I erased a file that I had typed.  Needless to
say, I was upset.  I tried everything I could to get it back, but to no
avail.  I know that the restore function is great, but I wish that the
braillenotes and/or voicenotes had something to be able to bring up a file
after erasing it.  It would be cool huh?  I have learned one thing from this
to back up your files and protect them, but I had thought that nothing was
on that particular file.  Then it hit me that there was something important
on it.  Anyway, let me know what you think.  If anyone out there in
Humanware land is reading this post, please take this in to consideration on
the next version.  Thanks for listening.

     Sincerely,

     Jolena Foster

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to