Jolena!
I don't know what's worse, erasing a file and not being able to get it back
or having your Braille Note simply up and loose a file which you have saved.
It happens to the best of us, believe me and there isn't too much you can do
except usually the Braille Note asks you if you are sure you want to erase
the file. Didn't the machine do that?
You can, in the save function save your stuff to a flash card, microdrive,
or even an SD card if you have the mpower.
I have actually taken to putting my journals on flash cards right from the
start, and that way I can use any Braille Note family of products and they
are already backed up.
I wish I could offer you some way to get your file back but I am afraid once
its gone, its gone.
Mary Ellen Earls
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote