Harold,
This is Joseph. Sometimes, it is known that some WiFi cards take more power
than a conventional CF card. Because the Sandisk card has additional storage
in it, the power loss will be greater than using a memory card. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of harold leigland
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 1:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] my troublesome wi fi card. 

hello list members, two weeks ago I began to have trouble with my internet
connecting through my wi fi card; I received a new card from humanware last
Monday, it worked about 2 or 3 hrs.  since then no luck.  do these cards go
south easily? it does not work in any other machine we tried it in.  do I
need to reload a driver? I am using my wifes sandisk card to send this
message.  
thanks hal.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to