Excellent! I got it. Thanks a bunch for the great instructions. I didn't
know how to get there.
Sharonda
Sharonda & Rusty
my adorable, chocolate Lab
----- Original Message -----
From: "robert stigile" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:36 AM
Subject: re: [Braillenote] Retrieving Docs from a SanDisk
Hello,
What you will want to do, is the following:
1. From the main menu, press w for keyword.
2. press o for open.
3. press backspace to make sure you have the correct drive, if not you
can press the letter of the drive at this point.
4. It will then ask for the folder name, if it is in the route of the
drive, type none, if it is in a specific folder, type that folder name and
press enter.
5. once in the folder, press space until you find the file, and press
enter, it should say file is a text file or word document, review the
options, say no and it should open just fine.
Good luck,
Robert
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharonda Greenlaw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:17:03 -0700
Subject: [Braillenote] Retrieving Docs from a SanDisk
Ok,
I've saved a document to my SanDisk. How do I retrieve it on my
BrailleNote? I made sure to save it as a text file. Thanks.
Sharonda & Rusty
my adorable, chocolate Lab
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote