Hello Denise,
How does one find out about this option.
What is it called, so when I call sbc, I can refer to it.
Thanks,
Robert

----- Original Message -----
From: "denise avant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "'Braillenote List'" <[email protected]
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:24:29 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] Internet connection

Hello all,
I currently connect to the internet away from home using my cell
phone as a
modem. However, att/sbc has a wi fi package that allows people
to connect
from hot spots - restaurants, air ports stores etc. I'm
wondering if anyone
is using the bn with any such service.  If so how is it working.
Thanks.


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to