oh should have been planner "smile" just glad all is well. At 11:12
02/08/2006, you wrote:
Hey John,
Sorry I've had a lot on this week so haven't got in touch more
specifically with you.
Hmmm! I don't have a "panner". What am I missing?
Cheers now.
--
Carol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Teasing)!
----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] Good news
hi list
carol thanks for the help but now all is well after re-installing
and a lot of messing about i have my pk back running again with its
flash disk in tact. the panner works as well. looking forward to
the next upgrade now. all the very best.
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote