Dear Customers,

We are pleased that KeySoft 7.2 has released today but have just learned of
a minor issue for the BrailleNote PK model only.  BrailleNote mPower and
BrailleNote Classic models are not effected.

After installing KeySoft 7.2 on the BrailleNote PK, some customers have
reported the joystick control may not  function for navigating through
menus or within a document.

The KeySoft development team is investigating this issue and will provide a
fix as quickly as possible.

In the interim, all other existing navigation methods such as the space-bar
and the braille display navigation keys, as well as all keyboard commands
will allow for navigation through menus and documents as normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and will communicate the details of the
fix when it becomes available.

Regards
Robin

Dr Robin Williams
Research Programme Manager
HumanWare Ltd

V: +64 3 940 2253
F: +64 3 384 4933
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.humanware.com

CONFIDENTIAL
The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient.  This information is
not to be used by any other person and/or organisation.  The views
expressed in this document do not necessarily reflect those of the company.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote