Tara, to my knowledge, you can only restrict your Braille display
to 30 cells.
As far as commands, if you mean like the Options menu, and things
like that, the answer would be know. You would never be able to
do a Space with X, and things like that. I hope I am
understanding your question.
Best Regards,
Have a wonderful day!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Taraprakash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:30:53 +0530
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] Changing QWERTY Keyboard to Braille
Keyboard
Hi Rhonda . Thanks for this reply.
I think I couldn't make myself clear enough. I want to restrict
the size of
the braille display on the BN unit and make it less than 32
cells. is that
possible, if so yes?
Secondly, Can I give commands on a BN qt keyboard as I would do
in case of
bt keyboard?
The suggestion you gave will work for typing Braille documents.
Regards and thanks again.
TaraPrakash
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote