___ To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
Hello; Listers, I have a question. Okay today I tried to use a
thumb drive on a computer and the light on the thumb drive was
showing for a long time according to what my teacher said. Now
my questions are. 1) If I take out my thumb drive out before the
computer finds it will the computer crash? Same question for the
BrailleNote. I need to know this. Please write back.
Jose Lomeli BrailleNote MPower user. e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Visit my blog at
http://wwwjoselomeli41blog.blogspot.com.
Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.
- [Braillenote] Thumb drives Jose Lomeli
- re: [Braillenote] Thumb drives Alex Parks
- [Braillenote] Thumb Drives Jose Lomeli
- RE: [Braillenote] Thumb Drives Hope Paulos
- RE: [Braillenote] Thumb Drives Joseph Lee
- RE: [Braillenote] Thumb Drives Jose Lomeli
