Isn't it in the spell checking menu? Seems to me when I got my unit back from the hardware revision and first spell checked a document, it asked me right off what spell checker I wanted to install.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:40 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] I'm stuck:


Hi folks!
Where do I find where to install the spellchecker on the Braille Note? I am having a complete Alzheimer's moment about this and haven't clue one where this is. My rot gut feeling is it should be in the options menu but don't find anything except spell and repeat in there.
So, thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Mary Ellen Earls

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote





___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to