I agree, Mary Ellen. I got my dictionary last week, and it is very easy to use. The only thing that slightly concerns me is that the PCMCIA adapter they sent me fits a tiny bit more snugly than the other PCMCIA adaptors I've used, and I'm concerned that using it a lot might break my mPower. But that could just be due to nervousness on my part, and not because of any adaptor problems. Have any of you who have purchased the dictionary noticed this?

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 3:08 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] Oxford Dictionary truely wonderous:


Hi folks!
Just wanted to let you know that I have just spent a fabulous half hour exploring the Dictionary for the Braille Note family of products. Not only is it a breeze to install, but is a joy in which to look up words and spellings. I haven't used the spellchecker with it on the bn yet but what a marvelous tool for students and especially for those studying for the S. A. T. tests. I remember flunking the vocabulary because I had never even heard of half of the words they were presenting.
And the Thesaurus too is wonderful.
I have spent time writing a list of words I wanted to learning definitions for and was able to find them very easily. Oh and this 58-year-old scholar evened learned a thing or 2 along the way so you most definitely can teach this old dog new tricks.

Well let me go play, play and play some more!
Bye for now.
Mary Ellen Earls

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote





___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to