Chris,
Yes, it has been announced. KeySoft 8.0 is
in development, and it should be out in near
future. There was a hoax about new features
a few months back.
Upgrade to Windows CE 5.0 won't be likely to
happen because HumanWare has to liscense
Windows CE 5.0 source from Microsoft, and it
may take matter of months. Windows CE 6.0 is
more stable than Windows CE 5.0 because the
process limit is raised from 32 to 32,768
processes. Bluetooth headset can be
supported, but bare in mind that audio-based
applications does tend to eat up system
memory and CPU usage, and if it is combined
with a VOIP-BASED programs like Skype, it
will eat up network traffic.
HTH,
Joseph
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher E" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Braillenote List"
<[email protected]
Date sent: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:58:50 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] Keysoft future
Hello Humanware staff
I am writing to ask if there is going to be a
new keysoft in the near
future and if so will this be with the
windows CE 5? I ask as I am
looking for the bluetooth ability to use the
audio protocall and I am
also looking for the ability to use a system
that will allows the use
of better sopport for things
Sincerely,
Christopher
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank
message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your
preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/br
aillenote
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote