Hi Scott, Joseph and list,

Scott and Joseph, thank you for telling us about the possibilities of
setting up a gmail account. I realise that it's partly in response to
requests by others on the list for ways of wifi-connecting whilst away
from home.

Some basic questions follow, however:

1. How do you access the page on which to create the email account? Is
it from Google's home-page?

2. If you choose to have google as your I.S.P. is the email service
free?

3. If you have to have an I.S.P. other than Google to get a free
connection from Google then what is the advantage of setting up such an
account in order to send as well as receive mail -- won't it only
confuse your email recipients?

Cheers;
Stefan Slucki.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to