Louise,
Don't worry. I still have those 287 games with me. If you want me to send it to you, write to me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll email it to you as a zip file.
Cheers,
Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: crazy shawty aka everything your mother
wanted you to be but you aintquite terned out like me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:18:58 +0000
Subject: [Braillenote] help with the if
archive

Hi y'all.
I've been trying to download games from if
archive, and i can't work out how to find a
game
and download it. I'm using my braillenote
mpower
bt, and i just wana know if anyone can give
me any
pointers.
Is it just me or is the website itself
confusing?

Cheers, louise.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank
message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your
preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/br
aillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to