I think the sleep mode thing is a good idea. I know exactly where
you're coming from.
KD

On 1/27/07, kathleen shelton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there any way to lock the keyboard on the bn? This would be
handy when reading a book and carrying the bn around the house
when doing laundry etc.  Another feature which I would love is a
sleep timer.  This could turn off the bn or at least stop the
book reader after a specified length of time.  both the bookport
and trekker maestro have these features.  Have you ever fallen
asleep and woken up at the end of the book? If I'm thinking, I'll
check to see what page I'm on before lying down with the book
going.  (dots 1 5 6 on the bn).
Thanks!

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to