If I were to use bluetooth to connect to my handheld
computer using a PK, how much would that sap the
battery? (in hours). As long as i could get 3 hours
(which is the duration of two class periods and my
usual set up for scheduling is to take two classes per
day) that's fine. Also, is bluetooth the only way to
connect to external devices, and is the CF slot the
only real storage medium on board? From what i'm
hearing it sounds like the PK has real limitations in
terms of storage and communication versatility. I
understand that this is supposed to be a...a "mini"
braillenote, but i do wish that it at least recongized
CF to USB adapters (I know it doesn't though). The
reason why i'm wishing this is after having used my
hand-held computer (which is about the size of the
BrailleNote PK - literally), i'm used to things
being...being small, and if it really IS pocket sized
(the BrailleNote PK), it'd be easier to do that then
to have to worry about the upkeep of a case -
especially with the way I'd walk a standard
BrailleNote would be thumping against my chest because
I walk relatively fast. Back to the matter at hand
though, so yeah does Bluetooth drain the battery
quickly or no? Also is the PK lacking in versatility
for communication and storage mediums? Sorry for
rambling, I just like to have details. LOL


 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never Miss an Email
Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile.  Get started!
http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to