All I've ever been able to find out about the control keys, including c2, is 
that they are supposed to look after power and reset functions.  But, as 
with you, I've seen nothing further about the c2 specifically, not in the 
manual, nor in any of the PK tutorials.  Oh, by tutorials, I mean the 
original Main Menu interview done when the PK was first announced, as well 
as the getting started tutorial that ships with the PK.
Vicky Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rob Lambert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 2:30 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] C2 on the PK


I know  C1 & C4 is for a full power down and power up
from complete shut down, that C3 & C4 is for
performing a warm reset (conventional reset), and that
C4 is the regular power switch, but what is C2 for? I
didn't see anything about it in the manual.



____________________________________________________________________________________
TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote




___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to