Hi everyone,

  the SD driver will probably be released early next week.  I'll let
you know when it's available from the website.

With regards to iPods and the USB driver update, I guess it means that
you can use it as a removable disk.  I haven't got one so I don't
really know what they do! I can make enquiries about that.

regards,

Andy.
----
Andrew Riden
Software Development Engineer
HumanWare Ltd.
11 Mary Muller Drive,
Christchurch,
New Zealand.

DDI +64 3  940 2264
Fax +64 3  384 4933
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: www.humanware.com

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to