Hi there,
Use BACKSPACE with k to copy an entry.
Cheers,
Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: JD Townsend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:56:12 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] copying from email
fields

Hello:
I have forgotten how to copy an email address
from the "from" box
in an email. I do recall how to paste into
these fields by using
backspace with v. Sorry to be asking but I
can not find it in
the manual.


JD Townsend
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth

___
Replies to this message will go directly to
the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list,
please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank
message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your
preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/br
aillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to