Hi Louise,

I'm not sure that there's a way to block the popup ads, I'll look into
that and get back to you ASAP. Actually, that leads me to another
thing I want to mention to the list. Sometimes this dialogue box will
pop up saying that the site you're on wants to place a cookie in your
browser. If this happens, click Block Cookies from this website (or
something to that effect) and make sure to check the checkbox that
says "always do the selected action". This will block all cookies from
that particular web site. Oh and I would delete cookies and temporary
internet files at least once a week. To do this, go to Internet
Options, then to Internet File Management, then go to Clear Cookies.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Siena Trigiani
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: siena.trigiani

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to