Hi Jane;
I just found this note while cleaning up.  What ever became of the
sudoco group?  I thought we were going to get puzzles to solve or access
to them?  I tried to get the sudoco book from NBP, but they were out.  
Please let me know what is going on.  I even forgot who is incharge.  I
think I signed up.  The leader was trying to explain how to do the
puzzles and then I did not hear any more.
Thanks for any imfo.
Terry Powers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Jordan (at home) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:14 PM
To: Braillenote List
Subject: [Braillenote] another kind of game that caqn be played on
theBrailleNote, whatever kind you have

Hope this isn't too off topic.  Just last night I heard about  
Sudoku.  A friend walked me through creating a puzzle template, and  
then gave me a puzzle to solve.  UYou can do it with as little as 13  
Braille cells (for those with 18-cell displays) or as many as 23  
cells (for those with 32-cell displays.

If anyone is interested, email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I will send you the puzzle grid I have and the first puzzle.

Jane

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to