Hi all,
I appreciate that this may be a vague subject, but you'll see from the e-mail 
where I'm coming from.
Although my laptop is not bluetooth-enabled by default, I've got a belkin USB 
bluetooth adaptor which adds bluetooth functionality to my Windows XP laptop. 
This device uses the Windows XP generic bluetooth software, whereby, for 
example, you see an applet in control panel called Bluetooth, and so forth, as 
the drivers for this device. Are there any issues using this software to 
connect to my BrailleNote and use it as a bluetooth display for JAWS? I'm aware 
that some bluetooth software have issues with the above combination, so I'm 
wondering if the Windows XP one is one of them. I sincerely hope I'm making 
sense. Thanks!
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to