Is there not a "scan and download" link? Someone told me that there is such link on another list, however they were using a PC, so maybe your BN isn't seeing this. At least in Keysoft 7.5 you'll be able to use Keymail to access Gmail, assuming you're using that for e-mails, so things like this shall no longer be an issue. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Armstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:44 PM
Subject: [Braillenote] getting nfb newspapers via keyweb to folder


Hi list.  For thoughs who are also subscribed to receive your
newspapers via email I'll give an example of what is happening.  Ok,
using keyweb I hit enter on the link thas says your copy of usa today
and it opens like any other email would in keyweb.  Well then I hit
enter on the link that says attachments.  For reference to robert when
I hit enter on the link that says attachments it opens and then I see
a thing that says 4 files are attached.  I try to hit enter on the
numbers that say 1 of 4 and nothing happens.  Is their some sort of
link that keyweb is not seeing for me to get the newspaper?  I don't
see any links after I have opened the link that says attachments
except for the usual next conversation and next message.  Brandon

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to