That works for me.

Have a great day,
Alex

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: BrailleNote List <[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:54:10 -0800
Subject: [Braillenote] The "official" Fifth BrailleNote Chat
times

Hi folks,
I guess since Blind Cool Tech chat room is
now back online, I thought it's time (yet
again) for another one of those...  chats.
This one is the fifth edition.  Since Orhan
did the European segment, I thought I might
do ones from United States and beyond.
The tentative time that I have at the moment
is Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 5:30 PM
Pacific (8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30
Mountain, etc.).  I'm thinking of holding
this chat at the Blind Cool Tech Chat room
located at Blind Cool Tech website
(www.blindcooltech.com).
As always, I "might" record the chat (since
Orhan recorded the European chat).  Let me
know if those times are suitable for you.
Cheers,
Joseph

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to