well, I've managed to get a few podcasts, mostly what was included in the
software, but am noticing that when the little indicator gets to the end of
the braille  display, it just cuts offthe podcast and there is no wauy it is
thriough. Is there anything I can do about this so that it'll just play what
I download? Some of what I might like to play might be tv episodes  and had
hoped to play that on the bn but the ones i have are probably at least a
half hour long. anymore help someone can give would be again appreciated so
I can figure this out and start using it.


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to