And I'll always tease you. We're all learning. 

?- Original Message ?-
From: Karen Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Date: 2008/09/02 01:25:02
Subject: [Braillenote] a thank you letter:

>
>
> Just a little thank you to the list for helping me along. Some 
> of this stuff can be very confusing. I wonder if it would have 
> been easier to learn when I was younger? Harder to learn stuff 
> now. Karen
> 
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
> 
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Blessings
Rhonda Stogner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to