Hi all,
Something strange is going on with my BN BT32 running KS7.5 build 29. I like to read the L.A. Times online at
http://mobile.latimes.com
and have been able to do that up until a day or two ago. Now when I visit that web site, I'm prompted to download some sort of file. I have no idea what kind of file it is, what to call it, et cetera. Nothing happens after I download the file; I get a message that the page can't be displayed, if I get anything at all. Very weird.

To solve this, I've deleted all internet files, gotten rid of the cookies, done a standard reset, a 4-5-6 reset, all that good stuff. No dice.

I'd sure like to figure out what's happening and how I can get into that page, as I get more content there than I do with the Daisy file from Newsline. Anybody got any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to